Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scammers I got Scammed take note

Having read a page advertised regarding being scammed I thought I would let you know I got scammed for a lot of money.


I purchased a woodchipper off ebay for 1200 via paypal using a credit card for my protection. The payment didnt go through the first time due to it saying the credit card was refused. So I tried again and the payment went through.


The woodchipper was being shipped over seas from america and the company explained that it would take up to eight weeks.


Meanwhile had a credit card statement to explain the payment had gone through twice. Rung up paypal they said to get in conbtact with company this didnt work. Eventually the one payment was refunded.


I arranged for local pickup rather than delivery I emailed and emailed there was no contact.


In the end I opened up a dispute with ebay after many phone calls to paypal they explained they could not be held responsible as it had gone past a certain amount of days. Eventually they refunded the payment.


I rung my credit card company to tell them fraudsters had taken the money do not allow any payments to come from the credit card.


I recieved next statement they allowed a payment 1200 out of the account.


Back to square one couldnt get any contact with company credit card company said it has gone over six months they cant do anything although it was there fault.


I have to pay 1200 for goods I have never recieved. The company was selling mini scooteres aswell but both accounts they were running off have been closed down. I will name and shame the company is


KPX MOTORS.


Take Tips


Always check feedback this company did have bad feedback but I didnt care I am much more aware now.


I will never buy from abroad especially if they say they have to ship the item when you have paid sounds very dody.


Always beware of items looking too cheap are there any bids is the price realistic could the item be stolen?


If you have any doubts dont bother to buy trust your instincts.


Hope this has helped the more peolpe that create their own space regarding scammers and their experiences the more we can be aware and stop this on ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment