Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quinny speeedy SX

I was delighted with my Quinny Speedy SX, until such times as my baby reached the age of about 6 - 7 months......the nosey stage, and i found it to be useless. The backrest is adjustable, but will not adjust that muchto let yourbaby sit upright, thus to my little boys frustration. We took it back to the pram centre thinking there was a fault, to be told that is the way they are designed. We now have to use a bungee rope at the back of the backrest attached to the handles to allow him to sit up and look around. We also purchased the changing bag, which when you place over the handles, can allow the pram to tip. The only good thing i can say is that it is very manoeuvrable, and the wheels can clip off to help fit in the car. I am now having to sell it and find something that will let him sit upright, so we can shop without the screams.A friend i met through my ante-natal classes also had the same problem, but has already purchased another pram ...... and her little boy is delighted

No comments:

Post a Comment