Friday, August 6, 2010

Is paypal the one for me?

This Is a follow on to my guide originally written on 'BEWARE USING PAYPAL' also It answer's more questions and gives other warnings we ALL should know!


Firstly I need to say a massive, huge thankyou to each and everyone of you who voted for me with the paypal guide which to my amazement got me at the top position of Number 1 Guide. Also for everyone who contacted me and shared their stories and all the ones who just sent a message saying 'thankyou' for standing up and speaking out about a multi million pound company that are robbing each and everyone of us, and getting away with it.


Due to the 'BEWARE USING PAYPAL' guide many people have taken advice and have contacted me asking how do they take paypal off their listings, what should they do as they to have been a victim of Paypal and many more people who have taken action In Preventing themselves of being yet another case of 'FRAUD' or should I say LEGAL FRAUD?! that's what It seems like to thousands of us who just kept quiet and done nothing. I have been inundated with messages seeking advice which I have recently been prevented in responding to any message regarding Paypal. I think all my messages are being monitored as even If someone can't contact me the normal way through Ebay they have gone to a listing that I have had active and clicked on 'Ask seller a question' link however I have tried replying and If the subject is paypal or anything regarding the guide my message Isn't allowed to be sent as I get a security blocked message.


The stories I've heard have made me dig deeper into Paypal and more and more pieces of the puzzle are now coming to light. Below Is a question that I feel very strongly should be brought to light as I dont want just sellers to think It's just them at risk which I have mainly mentioned In my 'BEWARE USING PAYPAL' guide. I have been stung by Paypal as a Seller and also been stung as a buyer. The seller's opinion/question Is below followed by my response which I strongly recomend everyone on Ebay to read as It answer's many question and explains why Paypal do the certain things that they do and why they do this and what they get by doing it.........................................................


Q: Re: your Paypal warning guide.Very interesting ,but it summarises with suggestion we should all verify our paypal accounts. Paypal requests verfication for one reason,so that they can access your bank account,they prefer people to pay by bank debit rather than credit card as they save themselves the merchant charges when people pay by creditcard.They disguise this under the reasoning it's safer to trade with Verififed members! So by suggesting we all verify,it makes you sound Pro-Paypal!as you are effectively helping to encourage people to let Paypal debit their banksb rather than their credit cards! 27-May-06


A: Do you know what the outcome Is of not verifying your account , when requested to do so? Obviously not!


It's the other way around you have to put a credit card on file not your bank details , as one of the steps for verification. Why do they want your credit card details, you may ask yourself?! When Paypal have people's card details on file and pay for a purchase to their seller with their card, paypal can easily reverse the transaction and money goes back to the credit card known as a chargeback or something similar. This Is what happens when buyer's claim not to have recieved their goods or any sort of complaint on the buyers behalf. Where as If you had no funds in your paypal account they don't have the authority to just go into your bank account and help themselves like they can with your card details.Paypal requests , out of the blue , that you need to complete certain steps to verify your identity/account. This happened to me. I had to complete all the requested steps which were impossible for me to do.They wanted me to put a credit card on file which I didn't own, fax them an original full Driver's license (again I didn't own) and I think there was one other step which was another step which I could not do. Email after email I was told the same thingagain

No comments:

Post a Comment