Wednesday, July 28, 2010

JSM Sewing Machine WHAT A RIP OFF

I bought a sewing machine in good faith from JSM last year 2007 at first I was very happy with it but within a few weeks the machine jamed and seemed to stop working. I read the terms of the contract and returned the machine well within the time for a refund, but JSM do not give refunds as the price of the free gifts cover the cost of the machine, or do they? Some of the gifts should be part of the machine anyway as these are tools that you would expect for the machine so therefore are part of the machine, but not according to Joys. Then there is the sewing machine bag valued at 25 or so say, but by shopping round you can get one far less than that price so is it value for money.


I can only give a warning don't buy from JSM, a fool and her money are easly parted, I returned my machine to JSM and was told with in a week that there was nothing wrong with it, I asked for a test and repair sheet so that I could see what had been tested and what had been repaired. The reply that I received was that machines that were not paid for would be sold on, (Therefore one can only say that this company are selling machines that have been out before), I asked again and contacted Traiding Standards who contacted JSM and JSM said that they would return the machine free of charge, but I never saw either my machine or the money ever again. Its now a year since this happened to me and I have not had any further contact from JOYS SEWING MACHINES I can only assume that once the machine was returned the machine was sold on at my expence.


My advice to you before buying ISif the offer seems too good to be true then it is too good to be true, Joys Sewing Machines have never been true to me. And so I am left with parts ofa machine that are no good on any other machine and a load of cheap cotton that breaks when used on any other sewing machine.


To be truthfull don't throw good money at bad products, if you want to buy a quality machine do a Google search first as there are many company's that sell quality machines and who will give sound advice before buying. It is also recomended that you buy a leading make, non of the leading makes have ever heard of JOYS. UNTIL I BOUGHT MY MACHINE FROM JOYS I DIDNT EITHER. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY THAT WAS

No comments:

Post a Comment