Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VCA France Perfume Bottles

In this guide I will introduce you to the world of VCA France perfume bottles. While browsing through ebay, I often encounter perfume bottles signed VCA France. The VCA stands for the prestigiousglassworks ofVerrerie Cristallerie d'Arques of France. This brand was started in 1968 by Arc International.Thecompanysells thesebeautiful French crystal perfume bottles in luxury gift shops andhigher end department stores. They are sold empty and you fill them with your own perfume. Now on ebay I regularly find these listed as "antique" and "vintage". The bottles are no older than 1968. On atomizer bottles, they have modern atomizer heads and a plastic siphon. The bottles that have a glass stopper, often have plastic around the plug of the stopper.Feel free to email me for details or any questions. I also have a perfume identification and appraisal service here on ebay, click on my Mepage for details. Check out the 200 guides

Orignal From: VCA France Perfume Bottles

2 comments:

  1. Please remove this information as you have copied and pasted my information directly from my guide on ebay. This is the FOURTH time that you have used my information without consent.You are also stealing other people's guides directly from ebay. Remove it or I will report you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry if you think I am doing that. I copy your information because it is easier than hand writing notes about it. I then use my own wording with vital facts I found out from you for my own purposes. I think that is what most researchers do. You also, found out your information from somewhere else, and then used that information using your own format or wording to put together your blog. I apologize if you think that that is wrong.

      Delete