Thursday, August 27, 2009

My listing has no bids...What can I do??

I love ebay.
Each week, I list 12 - 15 items on ebay. I always use a 7 day auction, start on Sunday at 5pm. Some weeks, by Sunday at 10pm, I have a few bids already. Yahoo! The red prices turn to "Cha-Ching!" green, because someone bid on my item! Seven days to watch it continue to grow. My treasure will soon be packed and shipped and become their treasure.
Some weeks, one or two items get bids, and the rest just sit...and sit...and sit...in the red. UGH. What's a Seller to do? Plenty! Here are some tips that have worked for me, many times. Try them...they might help your slower sellers, too!


Read your auction title carefully and change it up. Something might be missing that would trigger a hit when an Eager

Orignal From: My listing has no bids...What can I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment