Sunday, August 30, 2009

THE LAND OF AMPHORA

Published by courtesy of the copyright holder Paul Rak.

My name is Paul Rak and I am a recently new Amphora collector, having started
collecting Amphora in early 2004 when my wife and I met many of the American
Amphora members at the last Amphora Convention which was held in New Jersey.
We caught the Amphora collecting bug right away, and just 2 years later, we own over 80
pieces already, with 22 of them being purchased from the recent Jan Dorland auction in
July 2005. We have no children yet, which is why we have been able to spend so much
money in such a short time, but we do have a daughter due at the end of February, so
the buying might slow down after she arrives. Also, I have included a photo of 4 of my
favourite most recently acquired Amphora pieces.

The Land That Begat Amphora
Although we reside in Canada, just 1 hour east of Toronto, I am originally Czech. I was
born in 1964 in Litom

Orignal From: THE LAND OF AMPHORA

No comments:

Post a Comment